Forward Curved Belt Drive In-line Duct Blower
In-line Duct Fan Series
- Rated up to 5,800 CFM in static pressure applications up to 2-1/2" w.g.
- 5 sizes ranging from 7 to 15
- Single DWDI forward curved blower assembly with the motor located in the air stream
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Can be used in both horizontal & vertical air flow positions
- Removable access panels provide easy access for service
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus Listed
Forward Curved Belt Driven Inline Duct Blowers is designed for supply, exhaust or duct return applications. The CFD is an economical fan model designed to run quietly and efficiently in cooling, heating, and ventilating applications.
The CFD was designed with several features to make life easier for the user. These features include: removable access panels with handles, adjustable motor pulleys for easy field adjusting, tight seals, and hanging rod connections.
A wide range of accessories and motors are available to meet special applications. These include: totally enclosed and two speed motors. Some of the accessory options available are: filter housings, hanging and floor mount isolators and insulated housings.
2-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|7||3/4 HP||200 to 1500||2-1/2"||43|
|9||1 HP||500 to 2200||1-1/4"||55|
|10||1 HP||400 to 2900||2-1/2"||65|
|12||1-1/2 HP||800 to 4000||2-1/2"||82|
|15||3 HP||1700 to 5800||1-1/4"||140|
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Hanging & Floor Brackets||Download|
|Rubber Isolator (Hanging)||Download|
|Rubber Isolator (Floor)||Download|
|Spring Isolator (Hanging)||Download|
|Spring Isolator (Floor)||Download|
- General / Clean Air