Belt Drive Centrifugal Filtered Roof Supply Fan with Louvered Housing
Roof Top Fan Series
- Supply air to over 13,000 CFM in static pressure capabilities to 2" w.g.
- Heavy-galvanized construction
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Forward curved centrifugal blower for efficient air flow at low sound levels
- Filters are washable and reusable
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
Louver Filtered Supply Fans units are roof mounted filtered supply fans rated from 375 to over 13,000 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 2". LSF's architecturally pleasing; heavy-gauge aluminum louver design provides long life and the utmost in performance efficiency. All models are belt driven for easier performance adjustment and quieter operation. Adjustable motor pulleys further simplify fan speed changes.
LSF's are used to replace exhausted fumes, vapors and gases with fresh, filtered make-up air in commercial and industrial applications such as manufacturing and assembly areas, kitchens, athletic clubs and many others.
Industry best 5-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|9||1 HP||431 to 1279||1"||265|
|10||1-1/2 HP||421 to 1323||1-1/2"||290|
|12||2 HP||391 to 1059||1-1/4"||340|
|15||5 HP||293 to 966||1-1/2"||380|
|18||7-1/2 HP||253 to 992||2"||540|
|20||10 HP||222 to 849||2"||890|
- General / Clean Air