Belt Drive Centrifugal Filtered Roof Supply Fan
Roof Top Fan Series
- Supply air to over 13,000 CFM in static pressure capabilities to 2" w.g.
- Heavy-galvanized construction
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Forward curved centrifugal blower for efficient air flow at low sound levels
- Filters are washable and reusable
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
Centrifugal Filtered Supply Fans units are roof mounted filtered supply fans rated from 375 to over 13,000 CFM, with static pressure capability up to 2". CSF's rugged, heavy-gauge galvanized hood and stack provide maximum weather protection and long life. All models are belt driven for easier performance adjustment and quieter operation. Adjustable motor pulleys further simplify fan speed changes.
CSF's are used to replace exhausted fumes, vapors and gases with fresh, filtered make-up air in commercial and industrial applications such as manufacturing and assembly areas, kitchens, athletic clubs and many others.
Industry best 5-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|9||1 HP||440 to 1278||1"||265|
|10||1-1/2 HP||377 to 1460||2"||290|
|12||2 HP||338 to 1124||1-1/2"||340|
|15||5 HP||285 to 964||1-1/2"||380|
|18||7-1/2 HP||253 to 987||2"||540|
|20||10 HP||223 to 855||2"||890|
- General / Clean Air