Belt Drive Forward Curved Roof Exhaust Fan
Roof Top Fan Series
- Rated up to 7,750 CFM in static pressure applications up to 2-1/2" w.g.
- 6 sizes ranging from 7 to 18
- Single DWDI forward curved blower assembly with the motor located in the air stream
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Can be used in both horizontal & vertical air flow positions
- Removable top panel easy access for service
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
Forward Curved Belt Driven Roof Fans is designed to exhaust air up to 77,500 CFM, with high static pressure capability up to 2-1/2". The galvanized steel exterior provides an attractive appearance. The belt drive results in lower operating RPM and sound levels, making the RFC well suited to applications where quiet operation is important. The belt drive also permits easy performance adjustments when needed to balance the total ventilation system.
The RFC was designed with several features to make life easier for the user. These features include: removable top panel, adjustable motor pulleys for easy field adjusting, and tight seals. A wide range of accessories and motors are available to meet special applications. RFC's are primarily used for the exhaust of relatively clean air from a wide range of multi-family, commercial, industrial and institutional environments.
2-year fan housing warranty, 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|7||3/4 HP||300 to 1200||2-1/2"||50|
|9||1 HP||300 to 1900||1-1/2"||75|
|10||1-1/2 HP||400 to 2700||2"||85|
|12||2 HP||1200 to 3400||2-1/2"||100|
|15||3 HP||1500 to 5000||2-1/2"||110|
|18||5 HP||3000 to 7750||2-1/2"||130|
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Clip Lock Curb||Submittal|
|Extended Grease Lines|
- General / Clean Air