Belt Drive Kitchen Supply Fan with Variations
Roof Top Fan Series New Product
KSFV-FB optional filter bank
- Supply air to over 12,600 CFM and static pressure capabilities to 2-1/2" w.g.
- Heavy-Galvanized construction
- Belt drives permit easy performance adjustments when needed
- Forward curved centrifugal blower for efficient airflow at low sound levels
- KSFV-FB optional filter bank
- Filters are washable and reusable
- AMCA Air and Sound Licensed
- cULus 705 Listed
The KSFV fans are roof curb or curb cap mounted filtered supply fans rated from 475 to over 12,600 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 2-1/2". They are specifically designed for non-tempered, filtered make-up air in kitchen hood applications. KSFV construction includes galvanized construction to provide maximum weather protection, long life and the utmost in performance efficiency. The forward curved centrifugal blower provides efficient airflow at low sound levels with static pressure capabilities to handle ducted air systems or hoods within a building. The filters are washable and are reusable to reduce maintenance costs.
2-year fan housing and 1-year motor warranty
|Size||Max HP||CFM Range||Max SP||Avg. Ship Weight (lbs)|
|9||1 HP||475 to 2,275||1-1/2"||135|
|10||2 HP||950 to 3,750||2"||194|
|12||2 HP||1,150 to 4,855||1-1/2"||210|
|15||3 HP||1,625 to 7,059||2"||239|
|18||5 HP||2,200 to 9,211||2-1/2"||289|
|20||10 HP||2,600 to 12,600||2-1/2"||455|
Note: Additional accessories are available for certain products. Contact your S&P Representative for more information about these accessories.
|Motor Operated Damper|
- Supply Filtered/Clean Air